Random Comic Add To Favorites
Co.Operative

3 - A split in paths


<< First    < Previous     Next >    Newest >>

Commentary:

Reply SteamingBullet, September 16th, 2016, 9:48 pm

This one took a while! Not to make, but I was busy. Also a slight note: Conversations are going to be changed and created along to keep the story linear and not a jumbled mess, and things will be added or taken out of it, Internal or External. What you say, however, will still affect your dialogue. Another note that Externals will be subject to more dialogue insertions and changes compared to Internals.

Reply Advertisement, August 23rd, 2017, 5:00 am

Discussion:

Reply GamingNinja, September 17th, 2016, 1:04 am

>yells "Gyu look out behind you!"
>poke creature with weapon.
>declares the creatures name as Slug and cautiously walk forward to meet the animal
>asks MChief to prepare to snipe the slug by Gyu if its hostile

Reply GamingNinja, September 17th, 2016, 1:05 am

@SteamingBullet: good to know. Also can we change control method later in the game or are like this the whole game? Just curious.

Reply Gyu, September 17th, 2016, 5:53 am

>QUICKLY LOOK BEHIND YOU AAAAAAA.

>Notice the slug. Sigh in relief.

>"Are you sure that attacking them is the best option? They are so slow... and they look pretty hopeless, too. Poor things. We could try studying their actions towards us first."

>Try SLOWLY touching the nearest slug's head. Back your hand if something dangerous happens.

Reply EpicChild, September 17th, 2016, 4:27 pm

>Walk over to the unconscious Hexkin and loot him, taking his weapon, and one random item from his inventory.

>speak, "This is now my stuff! If any of you have anything to say about it, I'll ignore it!"

Reply Ian Evans, September 17th, 2016, 4:32 pm

>await orders from Hosen.

Reply TatsuTheLation, September 17th, 2016, 4:59 pm

>Approach the exploration group and declare yourself as a pacifist and that you won't harm anything unless provoked.

Reply ratratrat11, September 17th, 2016, 5:08 pm

>pick up the rock (adding it into the inventory, to investigate later)

>Notice the two creatures moving towards you and quickly make the existing hole twice as big, and then (try to) trick the two creatures into falling into it!

>"This plan has a couple holes in it, but I hope it'll work! LOL"

(I'm sorry, I know I'm only allowed to make one command each time, but I (personally) don't consider putting items into inventory, or equipping items, a "real" command.)

Reply SteamingBullet, September 17th, 2016, 8:07 pm

@GamingNinja: I'll allow it for now at the cost of a command since it's just starting and some might not understand the difference yet, but later on it may be removed or cost a bit more in game.

Reply SteamingBullet, September 17th, 2016, 8:08 pm

@ratratrat11: it should be fine for now, I'll eventually decide what works and what doesn't and will ask people to change if I have problems with it. You're good for now though.

Reply GamingNinja, September 17th, 2016, 8:53 pm

@SteamingBullet: I don't want to change I just wanted to know, for later

Reply GamingNinja, September 19th, 2016, 8:32 pm

@Gyu:
>"We don't know what it, and it might make for some tasty rations. Plus, it seems to be a wild animal, so best to be on our gaurd."

Reply xXPRAISE_ITXx, September 21st, 2016, 6:19 am

>collect some firewood from a near by tree and hand it to hosen

Reply Master_Chief, September 25th, 2016, 5:55 pm

>say let's get a move on! Just sitting here is making me want to explore even more!

>say also, why don't we call it a... slurm?

>notch a normal arrow in your bow, just in case it's hostile

Reply gentlehosen, September 28th, 2016, 11:44 pm

>quickly mumble an apology for being terrible at remembering to comment

>gladly accept the flint and steel, using it to start a fire underneath the glorious soon-to-be-soup pot using the wood Praise is gathering

>return the flint and steel to Royal Cheermanager Praise, praising him for his assistance and promoting him to Royal Cheermanager and Fire Enabler

>"Now, royal subjects, we must make a plan for our glorious conquest of this realm. First, we must decide if we shall found or capital here, where we may poac- er, stea- er, Recruit new Hexkin as they arrive through the gate, or strike out to find a more fitting locale for the royal capital. And if we leave, of course, the direction of North, East, or South. Since it seems GNinja's team has struck out West. Tell me, what are your thoughts?"

Reply gentlehosen, September 28th, 2016, 11:46 pm

>@EpicCh "Now now, that unconscious fellow might decide that he wishes to join our glorious kingdom, in which case you should return his items. I cannot tolerate my subjects stealing from one another and getting caught."

>"If he decides to join the other group though, I didn't see anything if you didn't."

Reply gentlehosen, September 28th, 2016, 11:48 pm

>glance at pot of not-yet-soup

>"Tell me, have any of you the capability to make this receptacle filled with water?"

Reply EpicChild, September 30th, 2016, 6:19 pm

>Draws sword swiftly and points it at Hosen!

>Speak:"By calling me a thief you have dishonored me and my name! The only reason i haven't killed you where you stand is because you are a fellow Knight and i must honer and respect that. But hear this, if you dishonor or cross me again, my blade will be swift to cut off your head."

Reply SteamingBullet, October 1st, 2016, 5:09 pm

Sorry about the delay of the next page, work's been demanding my presence more than usual so it's been taking a bit longer, expect it out soon next week!

Post A Comment