Random Comic Add To Favorites
Co.Operative

4 - Enter: SLUG of the SLURMS


<< First    < Previous     Next >    Newest >>

Commentary:

Reply SteamingBullet, October 10th, 2016, 7:43 pm

Again, sorry about the late update. Works been calling me in nonstop, and this may continue for another week or so, but should go back to updating every week after that.
Also a reminder that speech bubbles don't always mean "Participating in conversation" but more "Is present to hear it."

Reply Advertisement, August 23rd, 2017, 5:02 am

Discussion:

Reply GamingNinja, October 10th, 2016, 8:29 pm

> pulls sword out of slug and take up a defensive stance.
> "Um, guys, i don't like the look of this"
> tells Gyu to ignore the slug and cover my back.
> looks around, searching for the source of the tremor.

Reply Master_Chief, October 10th, 2016, 9:03 pm

>surprised at the sudden out burst of noise, realise the arrow, but be careful not to hit your fellow hexxin with it.

>say Woah! Oh shoot kill it before it attracts more monsters to its aid!

Reply Ian Evans, October 10th, 2016, 10:02 pm

> stand between Hosen and the rebel.

speech> "In Hosen's kingdom this behavior cannot be tolerated. We won't stop you, but we will have to ask you to remove yourself from our presence."

Reply xXPRAISE_ITXx, October 11th, 2016, 9:31 am

>calm down Ian and epic
>"no one was calling you a thief sir epic I'm sure sir hosen was just suggesting you return his items when he wakes if he joins us. I'm sure you understand."
> tell hosen "it would be best if we carry the pot towards the water and fill it up."

Reply ratratrat11, October 11th, 2016, 10:17 am

>Notice how the blue rock I found looks a lot like these creature's shells.

>Equip the blue rock/shell as a shield, then, (after safely lowering self into the pit) using the shield, see if they'll accept me as one of their own.

>in the case that they do not accept me as one of their own, be prepared to equip my sword, and to scream to help.

Am I in the safe? Technically, I only made one command. The other two are more like my Hexkin's thought process.
Also, I'm really happy that you updated!

Reply EpicChild, October 15th, 2016, 5:19 am

>equipt the wand into my left hand and walk off from group without another word.
>head south East to see if rat needs assistance.

Reply TatsuTheLation, October 15th, 2016, 6:15 pm

>Get nervous from the noise and be ready to heal teammates just in case.

Reply Gyu, October 19th, 2016, 1:56 am

>Give the slug some more petting. Go back to GNinja's side and get in defensive position, ready to block and bash whatever things are going to apparently come.

Reply gentlehosen, October 23rd, 2016, 2:37 am

>watch EpicCh walk away, making sure he takes no action against the kingdoms subjects

>thank IanEva for doing his part to protect this glorious kingdom and its leader

>"For bravely placing yourself between me and that rabblerouser, I hereby promote you to Royal Bodyguard Slash Meatshield. As Royal Cheermanager and Fire Enabler Praise suggested, carrying the pot to the water to fill it would be wise. If you could do this task, I could keep watch for further dissidents. Also my shieldcrown might fall into the water if I lean down."

>"Getting back to the matter of our kingdom's foundation, it would seem best to settle away from these... SLUG creatures. They are loud and it would not do to have our people kept up all night by them. Perhaps the north is free of the nuisances."

Reply EpicChild, November 23rd, 2016, 6:54 am

when are you going to update this?

Reply EpicChild, November 30th, 2016, 6:47 pm

Come on man! please update this! please?

Reply xXPRAISE_ITXx, January 16th, 2017, 7:36 pm

Any reason as to why your not uploading?

Post A Comment