Random Comic Add To Favorites
Co.Operative

5 - Momma SLUG


<< First    < Previous     Next >    Newest >>

Commentary:

Reply SteamingBullet, February 2nd, 2017, 1:38 am

BACK Lets hope for real this time!

Reply Advertisement, December 17th, 2017, 1:49 am

Discussion:

Reply GamingNinja, February 2nd, 2017, 3:12 am

>Finish off wounded slug and loot corpse.
>Prepare blade and get ready for the other other slugs to attack.
> say "get ready, we might have activated a boss fight."
>order mchief to poison the mother,

Reply xXPRAISE_ITXx, February 2nd, 2017, 6:33 am

Good to have u back

Reply xXPRAISE_ITXx, February 2nd, 2017, 6:41 am

>once the fire has died down carry it to the water fill it up and place it back down
>say "It seems the others have killed one of these creatures I wonder if it would go with the soup?"

Reply EpicChild, February 2nd, 2017, 9:29 am

>Sees that rat if ok, for now; decides to practice my new magic.

>ZAPS tree north of me.

>"Cool!"

Reply ratratrat11, February 2nd, 2017, 9:57 am

>Now that the slugs seem to at the very least tolerate my presence, I can try and pet them to gain their trust!
>Inform Epic of what I intend to do, and to be prepared to pull me out of the pit at a moments notice.
>Slowly and gently place hand on SLUG, and begin to pet it.

By the way, I'm really excited your back!

Reply Ian Evans, February 2nd, 2017, 6:18 pm

.warn Hosen of the slugs to the east, request that we observe what transpires from a safe distance.

Reply EpicChild, February 4th, 2017, 5:10 pm

Someone should send messages to everyone to make sure they know that this is back.

Reply SteamingBullet, February 4th, 2017, 5:54 pm

@EpicChild: yeah iI'll get on that soon

Reply SteamingBullet, February 6th, 2017, 11:24 pm

@EpicChild: messages sent, all we do is wait. Fortunately, the rest (except mchief) are set to extetnal, so if need be Ican improvise for them and the storycan continue somewhat smoothely.

Reply EpicChild, February 8th, 2017, 4:08 pm

@SteamingBullet: Well that good!
Well, except for the waiting part lol.

Reply gentlehosen, February 9th, 2017, 12:26 am

>thank IanEva for his warnings, and instruct the Royal Bodyguard Slash Meatshield to prepare to take our supplies and move north in case the creatures prove too dangerous

>say to Praise, "while I agree that making use of the local resources for the betterment of our glorious kingdom my glorious Royal Cheermanager and Fire Enabler, I may have to advise caution on this one. We've no idea how dangerous these creatures may be, or if they're even edible, and it would not do to have an injury in our party this early. Thankfully, it seems that other group will help determine the lethality of our new neighbors, we need only watch. And prepare to run, if necessary."

>also say, "If we do end up tactically advancing in the opposite direction from the enemy, perhaps one of us should drag that fellow in the water with? Perhaps he could be useful for our kingdom upon awakening, and it would be no good for anyone were he to be eaten by these creatures in his sleep."

> take a position observing the battle to the west to determine the threat of the newly arrived creatures, and decide whether or not retreat is a wise course of action, using the shieldcrown to defend my eyes from the glare of the sun

Post A Comment