Random Comic Add To Favorites
Co.Operative

10 - Shack Fu


<< First    < Previous     Next >    Newest >>

Commentary:

Reply SteamingBullet, March 10th, 2017, 3:05 am

As you can see, I'm working on making the map less empty and more... "Scenic". Well, at least until you all start building ur fancy kingdoms and houses around the place.

I've updated Hex.Logs to include SLUGS and added a chapter for the current map that will be updated every page with places explored across all parties.

Reply Advertisement, December 17th, 2017, 1:47 am

Discussion:

Reply xXPRAISE_ITXx, March 10th, 2017, 5:58 am

>cautiously open the barrel, cautiously, and carefully.
(Does the slug have soup for hair or is it carrying it?)

Reply GamingNinja, March 10th, 2017, 6:53 am

>head south while still in formation.
>carefully observe the surrounding area for monsters or items to scan.
>change mchief to external command so he returns to active duty. (please let me do this)

Reply EpicChild, March 10th, 2017, 1:10 pm

(So, is that body of water to the east of us an ocean?)

Reply ratratrat11, March 10th, 2017, 1:28 pm

>Might as well pull up that barrel floating right there and open it/look inside. It could float away if I don't do it soon, and then I'll just look stupid......
>Use EDNA to examine... Basically, whatever it is that's inside the barrel (If nothing is inside it, examine the barrel to learn more about it's origin)
>Use EDNA to examine the water

(Is it possible to examine multiple things at a time?
Basically, I just want to know if it's fresh, or salt water.)

Reply SteamingBullet, March 10th, 2017, 2:04 pm

@xXPRAISE_ITXx: He's just carrying it around for now

Reply SteamingBullet, March 10th, 2017, 2:04 pm

@EpicChild: Eyup!

Reply SteamingBullet, March 10th, 2017, 2:07 pm

@ratratrat11: If it's worth examining (Like a species or important object) it will be kept in the global Hex.Logs for everyone to use. If it's something minor, it will be given a small description that you'd probably get anyway if you didn't examine it, so I'd say keep it to a minimum unless importantish, but you're always welcome to try

Reply EpicChild, March 10th, 2017, 2:20 pm

(Thx, now I know not to waist my time with it.)

>Grab a mushroom ask EDNA to scan and tell me if it's poison or not.

>As EDNA does that run south so that I can regroup with Rat.

>"I'm lucky that I like to run or else id be miserable right now."

Reply Ian Evans, March 10th, 2017, 6:26 pm

>claim shack for the kingdom of Hosen!
>ask if there is any left over soup

Reply Gyu, March 14th, 2017, 8:40 am

SHIT I WANT THAT SLUG EGG SO MUCH.

I know that my vision is out of range because of the wall over there, but is it possible to see the egg? ;_;

Reply GamingNinja, March 14th, 2017, 5:08 pm

@Gyu: we shall go north than

Reply EsperTheTigerDragon, March 16th, 2017, 11:48 pm

> Search around for food and shelter.

Post A Comment