Random Comic Add To Favorites
Co.Operative

12 - AUTOFILL


<< First    < Previous     Next >    Newest >>

Commentary:

Reply SteamingBullet, April 7th, 2017, 3:24 am

A bit awkward with so many people gone, but a few of them I have been told will return soon, till then, I'll just hafta improv everyone.
(Plus I"ve been delaying this update for a bit too long, sorry on my part)

Reply Advertisement, October 17th, 2017, 3:24 pm

Discussion:

Reply EpicChild, April 7th, 2017, 8:28 am

>Agree that this island would be a good place to build my fortress of darkness. but unfortunately i first have to explore this new world to learn all i can about it and to also become stronger.

>cross the stream and meet op with ratrat.

(If i don't reply to the next page i just want you to know that i want him to go south west.)

Reply ratratrat11, April 7th, 2017, 8:50 am

Apologies, Boredom, & Fun with Plants! SO SORRY FOR NOT LEAVING A COMMAND LAST TIME!
I also apologize in advance, I may not be able to comment very much (I'll be trying though!)

>Wait for EpicChild to arrive (we did agree to meet up later)
> "The Beach is boring.... Gardening is fun though! Time to test out my Super Fertilizer! With just the tiniest pinch of this stuff, plants will grow considerably larger!"
> And with blatant disregard to (if any) warning labels, I use the Fertilizer on the nearby tree, and yellow flower.

Reply GamingNinja, April 7th, 2017, 11:31 am

>Have Tatsu give MChief his bow and arrows back.
>Keep going East and follow the SLUG.
>Ask how MChief is and what happened.
>Give Mchief a SLUG egg.(he's an archer, he needs a guard)

Reply xXPRAISE_ITXx, April 7th, 2017, 1:32 pm

(yeah you're back)
>Explore the field of flowers to my left.

Reply Ian Evans, April 10th, 2017, 8:02 pm

>brainstorm with praise about ways to get into the shack
>inform hosen that we are near the edge of the sea

Reply gentlehosen, April 19th, 2017, 10:16 pm

>return to existence, but claim I never left I swear

>search the nearby area, upturning rocks and probing nooks and/or crannies to hopefully find a key to the shack
>failing that, politely knock

"Well, this seems like it may be a fine location to begin establishing our kingdom. If that is the case, we may need a flag to mark our territory. Any of you have ideas for a design?"
"Also, there's a well here with some fish or something in it. IanEva, you have some rope on you don't you? Think we could use that to make a makeshift bucket winch, maybe with my pot or that bucket?"
"... also, you might want to drop off that blue guy. Put him by the door maybe, use him as a gargoyle or something."

Post A Comment